Monday, December 17, 2012

Still Putting Up Christmas!

I have finally finished all my decorating for Christmas! Whew, I don't know, but for some reason, this year seems to have taken such a long time to get things done, Could Age have anything to do with it? I don't know! But all my friends have had the same problem, just trying to get into the swing of things.
I have the Kitchen Cabinets all decorated in Copper Glitter, which by the way has left me sparkly! Even after a shower I'm still covered in glitter!






I  have this section of my Kitchen a little more formal looking, it goes from Copper Glitter on the left, to Gold and White on the right, this is the end next to my Living Room. Don't you just love my Copper Angel!

The Chest in my Family Room next to the Fireplace has an Angel that was my Moms, you can also see the Christmas Pillow I made from a burlap print and just added all the trims and fringes and red sequins. The Christmas Stocking was sent to me from a friend that I made on the internet in one of my garden groups, she lives in England. I couldn't believe when I received such a sweet present from her, and it matches my pillow perfectly!

I have posted a rather unflattering view of my Dining Room, just so you could see the walls lined with the bags of Ornaments I will give out to all the Women at our Christmas Party, this year I will give out 42 bags, and each holds at least 3 to 4 ornaments. If I know the girl really well the ornaments will coordinate with her decor, and all my Jewish friends get White, Silver and Blue Ornaments.




This is "The 13th Annual Christmas Party" well known around our Beaches Community.
Looking forward to the Party, this really gets the Christmas Season kicked off!

No comments:

Post a Comment