Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"The Blue Hour Sky" posted from Between Naps on the Porch

Susan from Between Naps on the Porch first introduced me to "The Blue Hour Sky". When I saw this, I knew I just had to try It, and so glad I did, because it is totally amazing and beautiful and so much fun to try. Get your family out and try to capture the Blue Hour Sky, you'll be so glad you did. First you have to go to the web site BLUE HOUR SITE.COM. you will type in your zip code, they will have a chart that will tell you what time the blue hour occurs in your neck of the woods. This is something that happens twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. On the first time I tried to catch the Blue Hour Sky the window of time I had to work with was 7:53 pm to 8:23pm. YOU MUST TURN OFF THE FLASH TO YOUR CAMERA. and since the flash is off you know the camera will move with ev...ery heart beat, so try and get it on a solid surface or a tripod. or just hold your breath and try to time the heartbeat and click between beats. Good luck!! lol THE HUMAN EYE CAN "NOT" SEE THE BLUE HOUR SKY. so when you take a picture you have to look at your camera to see if you have it. I started taking pictures, I would take a pic and look, take a pic and look, it took me 17 tries and around 8:17 I GOT THE BLUE HOUR SKY! yeiiieee! I quickly took another picture and it was gone... I do hope you will try this, The picture I post is of my arbor and there is the Blue Hour Sky in the background, and this is the pic that I got that first time! It's a little blurred, cuz I was holding the camera, but I still love it! so go to BLUE HOUR SITE.COM and get your time and try it, now remember the time changes every day so ck and see your window of time. Please  while on the site look at all the other peoples pictures of their Blue Hour Sky.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment